Chosing your potion - Yellow - Younger


So many of the problems of the grown up world just disappeared when I became a child again. 
Goodbye debts.
Goodbye worries.
I was a carefree girl now, and I had a whole new life in front of me.
My young body was filled with an unending amount of energy.
 
"Oh my god!", Nathalie said with her hands covering her mouth when she saw me. "You are such an adorable little girl!"
Her words made me blush a little.
"You will so be the little sister I never had. I will teach you everything!", Nathalie said excitedly.  
"Nadia! That will be a perfect name for you!"
I hadn´t given getting a new name any thought but it made sense, and Nadia felt really nice on the tongue.



 
 

Kommentarer

  1. This was my first choice but I do love the race change option

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male