Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change


"Oh fuck yes!", I screamed out of pleasure in the shower as my girlfriend Nathalie licked my pussy vigorously, like so many times before.
Suddenly I remembered vividly how it felt to have a penis betwen my legs sucked off. I shrugged my head.These disturbing thoughts quickly dissipated, leaving just a lingering memory of it in the back of my head. 
This wasn´t the first time I had visions, or whatever, from another life. Last month I had one where I looked myself in the mirror and saw a bearded guy staring back at me. That totally freaked me out!
 I told Nathalie about them but she told me not to worry, and if it got worse she would stand by me no matter what.
"Oh god".
"That´s the spot", I moaned.
Nathalies tongue in my pussy made me dismiss the strange vision, and concentrate fully on her pleasureable ministrations on me.
My hand rubbed my sensitive breast

I smiled to myself. These perfect pair of tits were all the proof I needed that I was a woman through and through.

 










































Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male