Chosing your potion - Violet - Clone of Nathalie




"Looking good `sis´", Nathalie said and gave me a wink as we moved our bodies in front of the mirror together.
We looked exactly the same now and I felt amazing.
There were a new sense of  affinity betwen us that made me feel more whole than ever. Like the whole was greater than the sum of its parts.
I smiled back at her. "Thanks `sis´".

"Come on!". She took my hand and dragged me with her.
"We have a whole closet to explore together!", she said giddily.
Her closet was huge and I was already looking forward to trying on everything.


Kommentarer

  1. This was my first choice. Very hot.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This was my first choice too, though I will say I hope there is a generous helping of twincest in their future.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male