Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected


"Teehee. My tits are really big!"

The potion I drank really made a number out of me. My intellge...intille...intellgan...smartness dropped a bit. Made me blonde. And hotter.
I know I knew more before. Some things are harder to understand now. But I appreciate my body more now! Like my boobs! They are great! They feel really good when I touch them.
My pussy feels good too. It tingles everytime I play with my boobs.
First I start with my boobs, then I finish with my pussy.

Guys stares at me all the time. I like it. It makes me all giddy inside. I think I want to follow one of them home. I know they just wanna fuck and all, but I want that too. 
Is it slutty if I go home with one today and another one tommorrow?
I really don´t care to be honest. I´m a free spirited woman now!

 



Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male