Chosing your potion - Red potion - Race




 "Shit girl! I`m black!". I was beyond deligthed of becoming a true ebony goddess.
"Hey! Check this out", I said to Nathalie and put down my phone.
"Shake dat ass", I giggled. New knowledge had entered my head, affecting my personality. It would certainly help me in the long run acclimatising to being a hot black babe.
I shook my ass into a twerk. All that extra fat made it so easy shaking it around, even when encased in a pair of tight jeans.
 My skin and curves felt so extraordinarily exotic. Having my mind changed to better suit my body was exhilirating. I could enter any black community now and they would greet me with open arms as one of their own. It was like I was an undercover spy for life.

It seems more about me changed than I was prepared for. When I was thinking about the black community my mind began to drift towards black men. My mouth salivated a little of the thought of having a black man taking me to bed.
I was pretty certain that black men carried bigger packages.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male