Chosing your potion - Clear potion - Stabilize current form




It had been two weeks already?
Time sure flies away when you are having fun.
I started practically from scratch about my knowledge about the female life, andI was learning more and more about it each passing day.
Even though I knew about it I was still surprised on how obvious guys were when checking you out. Truth to be told, I liked it, so I often made sure to put on a little extra on the sway of my hips for them.
It had been a busy two weeks with shopping, beach visists, parties and girl time. Girl time was when Nathalie taught me something new I had to know in my new female life.
It is so good betwen us that we went from girlfriend and boyfriend to best friends!
 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male