Chosing your potion - Brown potion - Older


"Wow". Nathalie looked both dumbfounded and and in awe at the same time.
"You look fantastic!", she said with a loud whisper. "Like elegant and refined maturity fantastic!"

I had thought that those ten extra years on my age would have felt more, but in fact I actually still felt great. 
My body was indeed more mature in every sense, a maturity stemming from a decade of knowing yourself better and improving upon that.
I spoke eloquently and I looked truly astonishing, with an aura of calmness and authority around me. 

The ten years of age was a small price to pay for the amount of respect my new body now demanded.
 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Chosing your potion - Black potion - Reality change

Chosing your potion - Green potion - Something unexpected

Your Choice . Blue Potion - Changing back to male